To advertiser boats and equipment for sale please email details and photographs to Website Editor Fiona Brown at email@example.com
– ABU designed by Johan Anker for himself and built by Anker & Jensen in Norway
– Winner of the 6 metre Gold Cup in 1931 (helmed by J. Anker) and 1932 (helmed by M. Konow)
– listed as one of the legendary yachts designed by Johann Anker
– Professionally maintained and campaigned since 2011 under the new owner. Maintenance work undertaken by experienced Six Metre boatyards
– new underwater built-up in 2018
– copy of original measurement certificate available
– current and valid measurement certificate in place. ABU floats to its original marks
– new Aluminium mast and boom designed by Ian Howlett and produced by Allspars
– Set of racing sails with design input from Ian Howlett
– Custom-built cradle for transport and harbour, fits into a 40ft container
– Raymarine (former TacTic) electronics (wind speed, boat speed, water depth, compass, race master and additional display)
– Race-ready ropes. Trim lines ergonomically located and optimised to fit with crew manoeuvre work on the boat
– Removable outboard engine bracket
€68.000 VAT paid ONO
Mariana was built in 1936 to a Gunnar Jacobsson design at Wilenius boatyard and named after his wife Mariana. She has been kept in good condition with several renovations during the last 20 years, the last been in 2009 when she got a new teak deck. Mariana has good racing records with several Nordic and Finnish Championships and in -95 she won the classic World Championships. She is lying in Helsinki and is ready to compete in the Worlds 2019 in Hanko.
Further information can be found on http://6mr.fi/veneet
Please contact Martin Jansson on firstname.lastname@example.org for further infformation about this sale.
The ISMA Spring Meeting took place at the New York Yacht Club over the weekend of 9 and 10 March 2019 and involved two days of detailed discussions on all aspects of International 6 Metre sailing and class administration. The full minutes (pending final ratification at the next meeting) can now be viewed here.
Clyde was built in 1955 for a Mr McMillan, foreman and last person in charge at Fife boatyard, Fairlie, Scotland. She is actually a Fife design too from a pre -World War Fife design.
Clyde is a sizeable 6 built for Scottish waters and conditions:
She always proved to be faster above10/12 knots of wind.
Her current owner has had her in Brittany since 1984. Then a cruising 6, she went through a complete hull revision and reconditioning to racing conditions; this encompassed a new deck lay-out, hull reinforcement at shrouds liaison, wooden mast and boom were replaced by aluminium spars, new winches and sails etc. This restoration was conducted by Chantier Pichavant in Brittany.
In1995 she had her mahogany keel replaced, this operation was conducted by the same boatyard.
Since 2008, she has been used as a day boat.
During her racing years, Clyde won the classic regatta belle Plaisance and came second in Coupe de l’Entente Cordiale, a 6 metre French-British reunion in Benodet, Brittany.
Clyde is currently docked at Chantier Hubert Stagnol, at Combrit-Sainte Marine 29120 France.
She is for sale for 50.000€
Contact: + 336 11 46 61 51; email: email@example.com
Silène III was designed and built in 1950 by the Swedish naval architect Tore Holm for a Swiss customer. She was constructed with mahogany planks and oak frames with bronze screws. The deck renewed in 1991 is of Oregon Pine with a traditional canvas cover. The deckware is from Harken. Her mast was made in 2009 by Collars, U.K., using air-dried Oregon Pine, original drawings, and modern lightweight fittings by Burnett Yacht Design. Silène III has been maintained by one owner for the last thirty years in Finland.
It is estimated that the value of Silène III is 95,000 eur (in water, ready to sail in Helsinki or Hanko in Finland, or at your own harbour in Europe in June 2019) but any decent offers can be honoured.
I will be happy to tell you more. Thank you for your attention.
t: +358 50 58 49 05 4 (voice, whatsapp)
Click here for the Notice of Race for the 25th Robbe & Berking Jubilee Silver Cup which will take place from 13 to 15 June and will be hosted by the Flensburger Segel-Club.